EPIC Exteriors proudly offers and installs Mastic Siding products.
Mastic products offer features that positively contribute to sustainable building practices, improved energy efficiency or lifecycle benefits of homes.
- Mastic vinyl siding is manufactured from abundant natural resources: salt (57%) and natural gas (43%).
- Vinyl siding generates less construction site waste than cardboard packaging, brick, or lumber.
- Our metal products are made from an alloy that contains recycled content.
- Ply Gem facilities reuse and recycle.
- All post-product scrap material, pallets and packaging material, reducing raw material needs and landfill use.
- Vinyl siding requires less energy to manufacture per square foot than brick and mortar. 1
- Mastic vinyl siding is lighter weight per square than other cladding options, so it requires less fuel to transport.
- Less fuel used means less pollution.
- Structure EPS Insulated Vinyl Siding adds up to an additional R4 of insulation to exterior walls, increasing overall wall system R-Value by up to 26%.
Lifecycle Benefits of Homes:
- Mastic vinyl siding is durable and requires no site finish.
- When installed properly and under normal use, our products should never require painting or staining.
- They won’t crack, peel, blister, or rot.
- All of our aluminum accessories are easily recyclable.
- In fact, at the end of its lifecycle in building applications, 100% of the aluminum can be recycled.